WHAT I WORE
I wanted Jensen Ackles to be the Capt. I still can't get the image of him in the suit, out of my brain... RAWR.
Got the same feeling when I was watching Space Jam as a 6 year old and Alien v.s Predator when I was 14.
- Action sequences, as expected, were EPIC, it made me reenact some of the moves in front of the mirror. Looking like a complete loon. But you guys have to admit, we all do it, especially after watching an action packed movie. Hahaha
- Cinematography, awesome. I felt like I was going through a comic book.Killer soundtrack, the music scores were great, I can't even count how many times I had goosebumps. Tony Stark has definitely has good taste in music. Don't wanna spoil that part, I just had to mention it. Was so psyched when Shoot to Thrill, the ACDC cover by Theory of a Deadman played. I was like...woah O_O The bands on the soundtrack include the Black Veil Brides, Five Finger Death, Rise Against, Papa Roach, Evanescence, and my new favorite band Cherri Bomb, I've just heard about this band a few months back,FYI the average of their age is 13, they play their own instruments, and they're already touring, awww... They're living the dream I had when I was 13... T_T
- Structure, no dull, hey-I'd-like-to-check-and-see-the-time kind of moments. In a word, exciting. Unpredictable. The plot was great, the right amount of rise and fall, wherein they still gave us time to catch our breath.
- Casting, you already know my take on the Capt. aside from that this went on-and-on inside my brain...So actress Cobie Smulders played S.H.I.E.L.D agent Maria Hill...
- Screenplay, the short, witty/funny/clever one liners, I loved, most of them came from Tony Stark, who else. *hearts* All in all the screenplay was purr--fect. I have to admit I was expecting Samuel Jackson (Nick Furry) To say "motha-----" Hahahaha!!!
Anonymous as his sidekick, they make peoples lives a living hell. The villain doesn't have a weakness, just like any other kind of bully, we can't beat them by force, we have to let our super powers out, non violent resistance as to what Ghandi said are our weapons against to those evil forces.
Just ignore them and let them be, surround yourself with people who matter, people who love and care for you, people who trust you, and give it time, those bullies will be history.
What he did reminded me of what Aidx once said,
"We have to be our own superhero."